.

This site along with its sister site, It's About HIM is undergoing maintenance so some links may not be working. Due to circumstances beyond our control, there are some broken links. Several websites hosting material linked to on this website have either shut down or made changes which have broken the links. We are working to correct this problem. If you have found any links and would like to help by alerting us to which link, you may email me and let me know. I know I haven't found them all yet. Thank you for your patience.

Hello, Beloved...

How nice of you to drop in and visit my page. It's actually not really about myself, but about the Lord Jesus Christ. This is a place you can come, should you find time, and find encouragement and free resources for spiritual growth. I pray you will be blessed and provoked to follow on to know the Lord intimately yourself. Seek HIM and HIS Face for HE alone is WORTHY!! He alone is lovely! Most of what is written on this blog is written by myself, during my study time with the Lord unless otherwise stated. If it's otherwise, the author's name will be included.

God is our refuge, a very present help in trouble. Psa 46:1

LostSeed.com

Must Hear Messages!

Media that has been removed may still be accessed Here

RSS | My Utmost For His Highest

Sermon Index

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Cross from the School of Christ

I found this posted on the internet and had to share it with you. He doesn't scream at people, He doesn't blast the church like an angry watchman, He just simply talks to you and He doesn't merely speak about God, He speaks FOR God, and that is something very rare today. I pray God use these to draw us all to follow the Holy Spirit to the cross which is ultimately where we must go. Only He can take us there, and only He can live the life of Christ through and in us.

These are links to two 20 minute videos preached by Pastor BH Clendennen...I hope you will take time to visit the site. I also posted these 2 videos to my blog, because I believe the message of the School of Christ is so necessary to us who want to be found not having our own righteousness, which is filthy rags in His sight, but IN HIM.


Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;


This is life eternal, that they may know You, the eternal God (John 17:3)

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=bf24f65dc1745be5185e
(Living the Life of Another from the School of Christ series, the Cross)

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=3109e27fc0d7973ab279
(What the Cross Means to God from the School of Christ Series, the Cross)

No comments: